- Concept development, art direction, and project management.
- Development of 2D and 3D collateral for print, web, and film.
- Software skills: Adobe Creative Suite, 3ds Max, Maya, Vray, Mudbox, Fume FX, CAD, MS Office.
Art Director | Designer - Freelance: Rob Wing, Oslo, Norway, 2013-Present
Providing high-end CGI for the advertising and real estate industries.
Production Manager: Diiz AS, Oslo, Norway, 2009-2013
Oslo-based creative media production studio specializing in marketing, branding and identity.
- Founding member of and artistic force behind the leading creative studio in Norway.
- Developed tablet-based interface to handle over €1 billion in sales per year for Kongsberg Automotive.
- Collaborated with Snøhetta Design to rebrand DNB, Norway’s largest bank.
- Created public presence for Filipstad, Norway’s largest fjordfront development, with over 2000 apartments (sellout $1.3 billion), park, schools, and 25,000 m2 mixed-use commercial.
- Worked side-by-side with other senior staff to develop new business pitches, project concepts and bids.
- Ensured creative quality by establishing production pipeline and standards, training and guiding creative staff and monitoring concept cohesiveness.Hands-on design of concept and collateral for high-profile clients and projects.
- Managed project details and production staff to deliver results exceeding client expectations on time and on budget.
- Hands-on design of concept and collateral for high-profile clients and projects such as Choice Hotels, FMC Technologies, Oslo Gardermoen Airport and Liberty National Gold Club.
Designer: The Seventh Art, New York, NY, 2008
New York-based brand-marketing company specializing in real estate development strategy, lifestyle marketing communications and sales strategy support.
- Branding for several multi-billion dollar developments in Dubai, including Trump Intl. Tower (the largest global real estate campaign to date), and the 6.8 billion sf. Nakheel Tower.
- Go-to designer for bespoke collateral, such as event invitations and interior design details.
- Concept development, design and creative execution for marketing collateral.
- Close collaboration with clients such as W Hotels and David Collins to refine concepts and ensure on-target messaging.
Designer - Freelance: Resident Creative Studio, New York, NY, 2007
Graphic Designer - Freelance: Champion System, New York, NY, 2007
Master of Architecture: Columbia University, May 2007
- Graduate School of Architecture Planning and Preservation.
- Work published in 2005 Abstract.
BA: Hobart and William Smith College, May 2003
- Double major in Architectural Studies and History.
- Minor in studio art, with focus in photography.
- Deans List 2000-2003.
- Lewis H. Elliot Memorial Scholar.